Kingston Biscuits

Trying to think beyond ice cream...

Thursday, 16 January 2014

Bogan fashion

First time I'd seen the 'recession collection'. Fashion just rolls on, leaving me tearful in its relentless wake.

Posted by Unknown at 18:46
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (61)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ▼  January (22)
      • Fun and games with Windows Calculator
      • Morpheus again
      • No running in the halls
      • Smash it babe
      • I'd rather have quantity
      • Offline for a bit
      • Who? Lil' ol' me?
      • I'll take those odds
      • Whoa, watch out.
      • Don't. Stop. There.
      • The Nod?
      • Bogan fashion
      • Ice Queen
      • No way....
      • Persistence can pay off
      • The sweet smell of desperation
      • Getting a bargain
      • Supermarket rant #3
      • One of *those* people
      • Supermarket rant #2
      • Supermarket rant #1
      • Resume regular broadcasting
  • ►  2013 (48)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (15)

Web comics I read online

  • Commissioned by O
  • Goblins
  • Kukuburi
  • Lackadaisy
  • Looking For Group
  • Mega Tokyo
  • XKCD
  • Dilbert

Some blogs I read

  • Ministry Nuts and Bolts
  • On the edge of ordinary
  • Waiter Rant
  • Culture Japan, Danny Choo
  • Officer Gary
  • Standing On The Box
  • Las Vegas Cabbie Chronicles

Want to send a comment or an email?

Name

Email *

Message *

2013, Kingston Biscuits. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.