I have a short route I like to walk when I need to get away from my desk. About 3 times a week, I'll just need to get away, and go for a 15min stroll for some fresh air and exercise.
On my stroll, the first 500metres will pass 5 law firms and one private investigator office. One deals with property actions, such as settlement and conveyancing, the second deals with corporate law for business. The remaining 3 law firms specialise in what they call "family law", which encompasses all those relationship breakdown items such as alimony, divorce, divorce settlements, contesting wills, custody, pre-nuptial agreements, and the like.
5 law firms seems like alot, and 3 out of 5 on family law also seems a little disproportionate. Part of me wonders if its to do with the 3 brothels that are also within a 400 metre radius of where I work.
No comments:
Post a Comment