Kingston Biscuits

Trying to think beyond ice cream...

Thursday, 14 November 2013

TL;DR

H-uh... I just found out what that means: too long; didn't read.

If my posts ever feel like that, please let me know.

Posted by Unknown at 12:04
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (61)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ▼  2013 (48)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ▼  November (23)
      • First impressions really matter
      • Capital Punishment
      • Social Sciences n00b
      • Some people...
      • North Korea
      • Egg on face
      • Yee haa
      • Should I go public?
      • An impossible ideal
      • No post today
      • TL;DR
      • Man down, man down!!
      • Ohhhh..... nasty
      • Royal flush
      • I'm awake now
      • A different perspective
      • Do you see a duck or a lady?
      • Writing role models
      • Lindsey Stirling
      • Fearing for the future
      • Torture bars
      • H-uh... I can almost juggle.
      • Write off.
    • ►  October (15)

Web comics I read online

  • Commissioned by O
  • Goblins
  • Kukuburi
  • Lackadaisy
  • Looking For Group
  • Mega Tokyo
  • XKCD
  • Dilbert

Some blogs I read

  • Ministry Nuts and Bolts
  • On the edge of ordinary
  • Waiter Rant
  • Culture Japan, Danny Choo
  • Officer Gary
  • Standing On The Box
  • Las Vegas Cabbie Chronicles

Want to send a comment or an email?

Name

Email *

Message *

2013, Kingston Biscuits. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.