Monday, 4 November 2013

H-uh... I can almost juggle.

I've always wanted to learn how to juggle and so I've occassionally messed around with some hacky sack things around the house, but the problem is that I only have two. So I would kinda improvise a third and try for a while, then completely forget about it. End result, I have no ability. Recently though I decided to get a few sets of three juggling training balls (they're for prizes for something else, a post for another time), but I kept one for myself to practice with. So now I can do a really basic routine, though not very reliably. But I'm making progress and it's only taken me a few days.

This is kinda cool, to me anyways. And also I can honestly say that committing oneself to practicing something regularly actually works. There might be a life lesson here... not sure.

I'm gonna keep at this until I can juggle on demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment