Wednesday, 18 December 2013

If you don't laugh, you'll cry

The past week has been up around 40 degrees and its been hot. It'll still be hot for the next week, but dipping just below 30 on a few days. (The weather people are actually saying it'll be mostly below 30, but over the years I've been here, I've learned to add a couple of degrees to the forecast during summer).

Anyway, my wife and I are heading south for a couple of days down to the coast. Its only a couple of hours south, and I figured it'd just be a few degrees cooler. It isn't just going to be cooler, it'll be below 20 and raining most of the time.

This is not what I had envisioned, as I was looking forward to some swimming and hanging out by the beach. Instead it looks like we'll be stuck with being indoors and reading. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment