Thursday, 10 October 2013

Every blog has a beginning, this is mine.

The whole trigger for me starting this endeavour was partly to see if I could develop my writing skills and force myself to communicate more to a whole bunch of people I really care about. I kept telling them I'd email or call, but then things get in the way, I procrastinate, and then before you know it, it's been 2 years.

I want to stop that. This will not replace me contacting alot of them directly, but its to force me to write.

This is my project to develop my writing talents, and to work on hopefully getting better at just writing and talking about stuff that engages the people that I want to engage with.

I've been reading a bunch of blogs over the past years, many written by people who started just because they needed an avenue to vent, or because it was therapeutic, but I found many became even more interesting as the writer developed in their skills. I want to develop in a similar way too.

This blog will be my experiment. It'll be interesting to see how far I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment